Friday, June 23, 2006

2 species, 1 bed...

I went to the store to change the male hedgehog for a female, so now it's really Petunia (by the way it's the name of a flower)
she is a lot like ofus, but a little bit lighther

The very next day after Petunia came home (yesterday) when I woke up, my father told me ofus was missin and he watch the boxed where bellota sleeps moving...

Ofus was sleeping, inside bellotas box, under her comforter(an old one we dont use anymore) and Bellotas was still inside teh box...

I cant imagine how did Ofus scape because he never did, and I tought her cage was scaping proofed, but she proved wrong...

Also I don't undestand how Bellota didn't notice that ofus was crwaling under her conforter while she was sleeping on it! She always barks when Ofus is moving even more when she scaped..

Today ofus did the same thing, so tonight I will live a camera to see if I can record how she does it.

No comments: