Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The best mother's day ever

ok, I'm not actually a mother, but to me my pets are my kids. And in Costa Rica Augost 15th is mother's day.
I just found out that my dog, Bellota is in heat! FINALLY i've waited for 10 moths since her last heat! You cant imagine my happines.

Hey, ther's more again, FINALLY my hamster Bolita is pregnant, she's huge, her belly is so big, and her nipples are visible, round and pink. I hope to see baby hmasters by the end of the week. AS soon as I can I will show pictures of them. Plus, I bought another one, her name is Cotton. Previously I had bought another russian, but kind of a blond one. She was sooooo histericla, and anoying, I had to change her for Cotton, becuase she fought with the other hamsters plus she was afraid of everything, including me! cotton is so different, she get along with Pelusa, but since Bolitas is pregnant she is not so friendly.

Yo continue with Belllota's story. She is going to be artifitially inseminated by a champion! As soon as I get more information about it I'll make a summary. The date is August 17th!

25 days from that date, we'll now if she is or isnt pregnant!

No comments: